Rebecca Harvey (with a little help from her mum, Nicola) have designed these wonderful Gaspard cupcakes. Now you can make them too!
- 4oz self-raising flour
- 4oz caster sugar
- 4oz butter (softened)
- 2 medium eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 packet each of orange, yellow, white, black and green fondant icing/sugarpaste.
- apricot jam or buttercream to stick icing to cakes
- 12 cupcake cases (orange preferably!)
- Wash your hands with soap (very important!)
- Turn the oven to 180C
- Place all of the ingredients (except the icing) into a mixing bowl and blend with an electric whisk
- Share the mixtture between 12 cupcake cases (orange ones if you can find them!)
- Bake for 15-20 minutes
Rebecca adds, 'Finally, if you have a child or a fox, let them lick the bowl!'
Follow Nicola's photo to make the foxy decoration for your cupcakes. And if you have some icing leftover, why not make some butterfly buns for Peter!